Fernando is changing the cleaning rules that were applied so far and is introducing new preventing measures aimed at reducing the spread of coronavirus.
We protect the health of our guests and give special importance to small details. The new data of the social distancing forced us to take immediate action and do the following.
- Addition of antiseptics to all common areas, in prominent places.
- Continuous cleaning and disinfection of common areas.
- Use of face mask, gloves, and disposable suit by the housekeeping staff.
- Introduction of new cleaning tools) steam cleaners, certified disinfectants, etc).
- Disinfection of all common in-room sources of germs (handles, remote controls, switches, etc.)
- Disinfection of bed linen at 90 Celsius degrees.
- Change of check-in at 15:00 pm and check out at 11:00 am. This change ensures the disinfection of the room and the natural ventilation of the space.
- Kitchenettes (pots, pans, plates, etc.) will not be available.
We remain at your entire disposal.